There are about twice the number of people desiring to enter the Ridge Run than the race can accommodate. Consequently a lottery screens and chooses those that actually get to register for and enter the race. For more information and previous posts regarding registration you can look at the posts filed under the registration category.
The Big Sky Wind Drinkers running club that hosts the Ridge Run has the latest information about registration.
- Registration for the lottery usually opens the second full week in May.
- All lottery registration occurs online at racemontana.com.
- Lottery registration (non-refundable) cost is $5.00 with a $1.55 service fee, total: $6.55
- Registration for the lottery is open to anyone.
- Everyone desiring to enter this year’s race must enter the lottery. This includes those that have guaranteed automatic entry such as past overall winners and those that have completed the race more than 10 times.
- The lottery will notify lottery entrants that were selected and can enter this year’s race. Notification is by email.
- You must provide a valid non spam blocking email address and be responsible for checking it. If you do not hear that the lottery selected you – you are not selected. Please do not pester the registration people.
- Actual race registration for only the lottery winners occurs the last full week in May.
- All race registration occurs online at racemontana.com.
- Race registration (non-refundable) cost (subject to change) is $65.00 with a $4.25 service fee, total: $69.25
- By mid June, the running club website and this blog will post the final list of all those who successfully registered for the race.